Pictures in photo: Disney// West Elm Reindeer head// West Elm Rug// Target Glider// Target Crib// Houzz Dresser// Pottery Barn Kids Bed// Pottery Barn Snowflake mobile// Plush Olaf // West Elm Sheet set// Nordstrom Duvet cover
I made this story board for my inspiration. I LOVE everything about it. At first, I was worried about having too much white, but I have become very fond of it and I really hope it works in 'real life.' Since my son and daughter will be sharing this room, I had to use neutral colors. I will be adding a pom pom garland, a picture wall gallery and maybe a floral wreath.
It will probably take me ages to achieve this look. I will be making the crib bedding and doing a lot of painting to cut on cost. I absolutely enjoyed my daughter's finished room here, it took forever but was worth it.
Stay tuned, I will be posting the pictures as we go. Wish me luck
I just saw this on Pinterest and had to check it out. We love Frozen around here too. I am anxious to see how your room turns out, maybe I can copy. Good luck
ReplyDeleteThanx for stopping by. Frozen is a great show for the kiddos. We watch it here all the time. I will post pictures as we go.
ReplyDelete