I have been thinking of having the kids share a room. Diana is always first to work up and when Eli wakes up, she is the first to run into his room. The laughs and giggles I hear thereafter are priceless; melts my heart every time.I think they will love sharing a room.
This time I am doing my research early so when we find a place, I will have somewhere to start. Here are a few inspirational bedrooms I found:
All of these bedrooms are adorable
I love, love, love the relationship that my kids have. They remind me of the relationships I have with my siblings; a sister and a brother. Growing up, my mom would never let me go play with my friends without taking my siblings along. She would always say, ‘family comes first.’ In the end, we spent most of the time just the 3 of us. My siblings are a huge part of my life and am grateful that we are still so close despite the fact that they are both a continent away from me. So, I do like that Diana has friends but I love it when she chooses to play with Eli instead of her friends.
Anyway, here's to happy planning and better organization
modern bedroom design ideas
ReplyDeleteShared kids bedrooms
protein consumption
ReplyDeleteShared kids bedrooms
cheap uk supplements
ReplyDeleteShared kids bedrooms
luottoa
ReplyDeleteKina