Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Camping quiet book page

I am really excited to share with you what I have been doing. A very awesome friend of mine, Shirine  invited me to join her and some friends to make a quiet book. We each had to contribute 2 different pages to the book. It took me forever to make mine because I was a little intimidated; it's something I have never done before.

I followed this pattern from Imagine Our Life. She did it so well and her instructions are really easy to follow; I tweaked mine a little.  She has other fun quiet book ideas too.

[caption id="attachment_565" align="aligncenter" width="600"]camping quiet book page My daughter is in love with this page. She kept on playing with it even before I was done.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_570" align="aligncenter" width="640"]SONY DSC Night time! The moon is up and the camper is snuggled happily in his sleeping bag.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_568" align="aligncenter" width="640"]SONY DSC The fire is probably my favorite part. Diana roasting her marshmallow.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_569" align="aligncenter" width="640"]camping quiet book page Love the chocolate[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_567" align="aligncenter" width="640"]camping quiet book page Breakfast is served! Hot cocoa with some marshmallows and some s'mores.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_572" align="aligncenter" width="640"]camping quiet book page This little guy can sit up or lay down. I have a pipe cleaner in there.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_571" align="aligncenter" width="640"]camping quiet book page Love the sleeping bag too[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_566" align="aligncenter" width="524"] What is a night of camping without a visit from the bear?[/caption]

 

2 comments:

  1. Mable that is ADORABLE!! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Shirine. Am glad you like it. I was a little worried with this project:)

    ReplyDelete