I had put in so much work (in the midst of terrible migraines and doctor's visits) and I am just so grateful for the support my husband, kids, family and friends gave me. Every time I would post about the store on social media, seeing a 'facebook like' or a kind comment made my day. I am extremely grateful for all the wonderful people in my life... I am especially grateful to Natalie of What the Teacher Wants, she is a super awesome person. When I think of the humble beginnings of my store, I will always think of her.
Ok, here is what I have been upto:)
Can you guess what I am making? I am excited. Come back tomorrow and see what I have been upto. I think you will love it as much as I have.
Congrats on opening your store. What cute things!
ReplyDeleteThanx Teri, I recognized your name from the store. Thank you for the purchase and comment, I know you will love your piece:)
ReplyDeleteWow! LOVE your jewelry!!! I found you through some teaching blogs I follow-there was a big giveaway. I saw a picture of the type of jewelry you sold, and I checked out your site. I've been looking for a pink necklace like you sell for months. Gorgeous jewelry! Of course, while I was looking, I picked up a few other items as well. I'l be back for sure!
ReplyDelete-Jen (That First Grade Blog)
Thanx Jen, I am glad you found what you were looking for. And thank you for your purchase. I looked at your blog too, really cute. I love the futon remake. I love DIY stuff like that too. Please come again. I will include a coupon in your order for next time use. I am sorry you missed the teacher one..
ReplyDelete