Thursday, August 29, 2013

Camo pants & kids' boots at Tiny Dazzles

Today, I did a little refashion on these 'not so cute' camo pants. They turned out great; this little girl of mine makes everything look AWESOME!

From baggy to skinny pants


girls' pixie camo pantsI came across these cute camo pants from J Crew for $58


kids refashion pantsAnd then there were these extremely baggy pants from Walmart for $3.88


SONY DSCSo, in just a few minutes I had the same kind of pants as those from J Crew, except mine were $54 less expensive. Now, what can I get myself for $54? Maybe this denim jacket (currently on sale) I have been eyeing for days and still have some change for a cafe Rio salad:). There is a lot this girl can do with $50


SONY DSCI got some old stretchy pants and used them to draw a pattern. I cut only along the bottom side of the pants


SONY DSCThis is how they looked after


SONY DSCNotice how the top part of the pants are about 1/2 smaller


SONY DSCI removed the bottom and waist (picture below) stitches.  Turn the pants inside out and sew along the out side of the pants from waist to legs


SONY DSC
SONY DSCI used a double needle to sew the legs of the pants


SONY DSCAnd used double stitch on the waist too. Then I added some elastic


SONY DSCNo more baggy business


SONY DSCI love this little model of mine. Taking pictures of her can be stressful but when I let her do her thing, things turn out very well.


SONY DSC


SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSCThe boots are from our store, Tiny Dazzles. I am so excited to have this and other boots for kids in our store. They are perfect for fall and even winter; and they can be dressed up or down... Check them out here


Just a reminder, don't forget about the VISA gift card giveaway on the blog here. What can you get with $50?

6 comments:

  1. This is sooooo gorgeous. Diana is such a great model.Love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Lily. She takes after her auntie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so beautiful. Great job on the adjustments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mable for sharing this post. She is really looking so cute.

    ReplyDelete