Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stained T-Shirt refashion

A few months ago, I came across some colorful t-shirts for just $5 each. I grabbed 5 different colors, Diana looks awesome in anything but 'awesomer' in bright colors; or maybe mommy just loves color:)
My daughter has been very 'artistic lately', she has been writing and drawing and cutting whatever she can get her hands on, she was wearing this T-shirt on one of her missions. She is only 3 and I guess its a phase for her, hopefully it passes soon.










I like how this colorblock 'combo' turned out














So, this is how Diana refashioned her tee












We tried to watch off the stains but wasn't successful. So I cut off the stained part. Lucky the top was ok










Use the cut off tee to measure the replacement knit fabric. Sew on both sides as shown. After sewing along the sides both pieces should be of equal width. Then turn the striped fabric out, so the wrong sides are facing.










From the 'head side' insert the lower piece










Make sure the edges on both pieces are evenly aligned.










Use pins to attach the 2 pieces. Then sew around the shirt above the pins. Then sew the bottom of the shirt and you are done.










Isn't she the cutest thing EVER?! I just followed her around and got some cute poses.

 

20 comments:

  1. Wow! Great idea!! and she is a cute cute cute model!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just magnificent.... Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap real nike mercurial

    The pricing of every product on online stores is reasonable and it is value for money. Inside, an all-black deck with a chiclet-style keyboard, glossy touchpad, and a few status lights completes the plain but functional aesthetic. The heart chakra is l…

    ReplyDelete
  4. nike tn

    Often the assertion manufactured in this post (extract below) is inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ffxiv gil

    Thank you for your helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi40x Download

    Stained T-Shirt refashion The true background around The Body Workout the industry experts wouldn't like consumers to figure out and you Mi40x Download can look

    ReplyDelete
  7. chaussure nike air max pas cher

    Can certainly a person program code any on the internet traditional listing shield, like Mate S&p 500. And we could masse each of our text message data file comprising namesscann. Right here all of us abandon Monitors on Websites. anybody understands C…

    ReplyDelete
  8. louboutin pas cher

    i believed ipad may have many excellent functions!!! but its without far more major items!! good facts dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FIFA 15 Coins

    I'll be there for you .

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheap nike air max

    Plainly this cellular is preferable to cheap nike air max apple ipad,,, the one thing which i dislike will be, you won't assistance hardware,,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. louboutin femme

    I was under the impact that this focus on application may be cemented to louboutin femme safe-keeping web server. Nonetheless I actually do not recall just where We examine in which.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mulberry handbags outlet

    Hello pleasant web site!! Man.. Gorgeous.. Remarkable.. I'm going bookmark your website as well as take feeds in addition... On the web pleased to look for a wide range of valuable information within the particular publish, we require acquire more met…

    ReplyDelete
  13. cheap nike air max

    Great, fantastic products gentleman. Now i'm a keen fans. Continue.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cheapFIFA 15 Coins

    this is a very useful web site!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nike blazer pas cher

    Whoa information post! I actually came here since I saw your personal opinion at Krebs in Safety site. A valuable thing your business is smart! Now I are receiving an idea just how these kinds of bad guys are receiving the particular pieces to accompli…

    ReplyDelete
  16. cheap nike air max

    Anyone necessarily mean these kinds of feedback bubbles? They have just section of the layout I actually designed and have had become the WP design. It's not actually some sort of wordpress extension.

    ReplyDelete