Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mommy & Child Giveaway

 

mommy and child GIVEAWAY


Today I have a wonderful treat for all you ladies and the cute kids in your life. I have teamed up with a few fabulous bloggers to bring to you a MOMMY & CHILD giveaway sponsored by an awesome 'ladies and child' fashion accessories store called Tiny Dazzles .


Five lucky winners (yes 5) will win: A necklace, a pair of kids' boots and a bow tie of their choice from Tiny Dazzles. Check out the store and leave me a comment below of what you would like to win; please indicate the size of boots too.


To enter, use the Rafflecopter below. Each entry will give you points, the more points you have the better the chances of winning are. The giveaway will run from Sept 2nd to Sept 9th midnight. The winner will be contacted via email.


Such a fun treat, I hope you are as excited as I am. Now, go meet these awesome bloggers who helped to bring this giveaway to you




[caption id="attachment_883" align="aligncenter" width="377"]Tiny Dazzles and Merricks Art Tiny Dazzles Blog / Merricks Art[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_882" align="aligncenter" width="576"] While Camden Sleeps / Twist Me Pretty / Hello Fab Blog[/caption]

 

a Rafflecopter giveaway


CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 5 LUCKY WINNERS OF THE 'MOMMY AND CHILD' GIVEAWAY. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE GIVEAWAY. AFTER THE WINNERS WERE CHOSEN THROUGH RANDOM.ORG, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED A GROUP OF ENTRIES. I HAD OVER 1800 ENTRIES TO THIS GIVEAWAYAND AS A RESULT, THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES SHOWN ON THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET DECREASED. I JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT BECAUSE SOME WINNERS ARE OVER THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES AS INDICATED. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT BUT JUST WANTED TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE IN CASE SOME OF YOU NOTICED IT AND WERE CONCERNED. THE MISTAKE IS MINE BUT IT HAPPENED AFTER THE SELECTION SO PLEASE KNOW THAT EVERYONE THAT ENTERED HAD A FAIR CHANCE. . THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING AND MAKING THIS AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY.

21 comments:

  1. I would love some of those bow ties for my new little guy! Not sure what size boots for him since he is only 3 weeks old:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, how I love this contest!! My daughter would absolutely DIE for the Delilah boots (size 12) she would rock it with skinny jeans, dresses, skirts, you name it... I showed her the bow ties and she loved the anchor one. Of course mommy likes the blossom necklace in red. How cute is this stuff!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for participating in the giveaway. I am so excited to have these cute little boots in our store. I am sure your daughter will look awesome in them. Best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your little one. Little guys are so much fun. I have a one year old and I love him.. Our smallest boots are size 4 (he will have to be around 12 months to fit). All the bow ties are super cute. Good luck with the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack would look way too cute in the jackobo now tie! And how cute are the Sahara boots? Probably a size 6. And that fringe necklace! So perfect. Awesome giveaway Mable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx Brooke. Jack looks awesome in anything, he is a stud:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sister Shea! I'm entering the giveaway! Lucas would rock any bowtie, they are ALL amazing. I liked the "george." Sofia would rock the Sahara boots in a size 9. I would rock the Gem Statement necklace in white. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this family of rock stars:) You have super cute babies. I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck and thanx for the support

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! My little princess would love a pair of Sahara boots size 8!and for my boy a george tie would be awesome, and for me lily bib necklace, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute!!! You are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ps. I would LOVE the anchor bow tie and the blue and pink fringe necklace and the Sahara boots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx Ovalle, The Sahara boots are my fav. Thanx for entering. I wish you all the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx Amanda. Maybe one day I can be like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the boots am sure Lawrence would look fab in them.Keep up the gud work mable,i really love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanx so much Mampi. I love doing what I am doing, its so much fun:) How old is Lawrence now? I am sure, he would look awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much for doing such a great giveaway! :D
    I would love some of those bow ties for my cousins! Not sure what size boots for her, she is 10 year old girl. and i love this necklace : Lily Bib Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun stuff! I love any of the blossom necklaces and rhe floral boots. Love all the bowties too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mariaelena DominguezSeptember 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM

    Really cute stuff on the site! I love those cute boots! Wish they came in adult sizes too! ;) love this giveaway! I'd probably get my baby girl the smallest size so they can fit her when she starts walking! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love giveaways and love Tiny Dazzles! I believe both mums and babes should look good! :) If I won, I'd get the anchors bow tie (it looks adorable), my little girl would look great in the Sahara boots (Toddler size 10) and the necklace I like is the Blossom Necklace in mint..

    ReplyDelete
  20. woohooo!! Wow that is so awesome! I did not expect to win! Thanks so much Mable! I just remembered I never posted on here about what necklace i'd want if I won! Wow so did not expect this! I'm having a hard time choosing between all the cute necklaces! But I think i'm going to go with the turquoise fringe necklace..love it! I would love the Anchors bow tie and then for boots I like the Delilah ones size 4 I think? Thanks again so much! =) Ps If you don't want to worry about shipping you could always come drop by your old stomping grounds ;)

    ReplyDelete