Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DIY Night Stand

I made my first piece of furniture, a simple nightstand for Diana's room. I am feeling awesome right now. Her room is coming up wonderful (slowly but surely). The beddings, curtains, and some decor is all done. I still have her dresser to sand and paint, some pom poms to make, and make a storage box then we will be all done.


7 comments:

  1. OMG Mable!! Youre putting the rest of us to shame! You are so crafty, Its inspiring! Keep it up-we love reading your posts! xoxo - Felisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Felisha - I have been inspired and I am reading about this stuff everyday, its crazy but I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make this! Do you have a tutorial? Great job! You're so creative! And brave...

    ReplyDelete
  4. air jordan 6 infrared 2014

    It is short and for the most part does not have the charm of other rivers, but it is more convenien. Regardless, I've submitted a ticket for a refund which to their credit they seem alright about. I am a Baby Boomer who is reinventing herself and an i…

    ReplyDelete
  5. christian louboutin uk

    Excellent, excellent products man. Now i'm a devoted follower. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. louboutin pas cher

    I want to show as a result of anyone regarding rescuing me because of this type of scenario. Soon after evaluating the online market place as well as getting together with methods cant be found helpful, I considered warring has been through. Recent wit…

    ReplyDelete
  7. air max pas cher

    Fran I believe you need to claim a good for you to songs just like the in order to medical care and we are able to almost all demand that the mucky wealthy music artists and bands and track record corporations have got to provide the idea for you to us…

    ReplyDelete